Friday 3 April 2015

Britain's Playboy Buys £10K Running Bath For Girlfriend


 Britain's Playboy &  Girlfriend
Now we have seen a fair amount of showbiz extravagance in our time here at Mirror Celeb.
But this tops EVERYTHING.

Britain's biggest playboy and Broker star Danny Lambo has just brought the world's first chocolate running bath for his girlfriend Natasha Flynn. As an Easter present.
Yes, really.

The telly star purchased the £10k tub from Bathstore, who designed it especially for him.

Danny, who is the star of new TV show, the Broker, said of his purchase: "Cleopatra was the ultimate Queen of Luxury so a bath that runs chocolate instead of water was the perfect Easter gift for the Queen in my life.

"A standard Easter egg was just not going to cut it this year, so I wanted to get a show-stopping gift to show Natasha my love."

And the recipient of the extravagant gift was really happy with her pressie.


Natasha Flynn said: "It really is amazing. I adore chocolate and having a bath so this is my version of heaven.

"Easter is my favourite time of year because of all of the chocolate. And when you get out your skin feels great and smells delicious.

"I love to have a chocolate bar in my tub whilst I bathe it's so indulgent, it's perfect! This the best Easter ever, Danny's completely excelled himself with this present."



When filled, the special edition Landmark bath can take up to 205 litres of chocolate which means just one bathtub is worth a whopping 1.3 million calories.

Which sounds pretty dangerous to us.





We'd be happy with an Easter Egg.


Source: Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment