Saturday 6 September 2014

Madonna Mocks Boyfriend


Madonna
She has already had a crack at Lady Gaga and ex-husband Guy Ritchie in leaked song lyrics from her upcoming album. Now, American singer Madonna is slamming ex-boyfriend Brahim Zaibat on another new track, titled Unapologetic B***h.

According to The Sun, her 26-year-old ex (they split in 2013 after a three-year relationship) appears to be on the receiving end of some rather cruel jibes on the song.


Apparently, Madonna slams Zaibat’s sexual prowess, and mocks his lack of wealth (that’s a bit harsh). The song contains the lyrics: I know you’d like it if I stayed home and cried. But that ain’t gonna happen, here’s the reason why: When we did it, I’ll admit it, wasn’t satisfied.
 
Another line boasted: I’m popping bottles that you can’t even afford. I’m throwing parties and you won’t get in the door.

Madonna ends with a rant against her former lover with the line: You know you never really know how much your bulls**t cost me, but f**k you.

In happier days, Madonna reportedly said in 2012 that dating a younger man fulfilled her in “many ways.”

No comments:

Post a Comment